Sunday, 27 June 2010

Day 14: Fettucine Carbonara

Oh this is a staple in this house. And yes, my husband makes it from scratch. Yes it is yummy. No I am not giving out the recipe. ;)



This one is Mr Mudpie's recipe and his baby. I have been asked not to put the recipe up here as it is a 'special one!'



But I couldn't not show you how yummy, scrummy our pasta nights are. We have them at least once a fortnight and it is an easy night for me, although I made a huge effort this time to help cut things up and cook a little bit of it. Otherwise I can't put it on my blog, can I?



Here is Little Mudpie 'helping'. He has to investigate every.little.detail. So cute!


There are a million recipes out there on how to make pasta, we adapted ours from Jamie Oliver's. Check them out, it is so easy and so yummy, it is definitely worth finding out how to make it. :)



And the final product:



I will be back tomorrow with more :)

Leanne xo

1 comment:

  1. You have inspired me to get my pasta maker out again Leanne. What kind of flour do you use? Anything special? Meg :-)

    ReplyDelete