Tuesday, 17 August 2010

We are a sick house!

Well finally winter has caught up with us. I suppose it had to happen sooner or later!

Big Mudpie is home today, Big Butterfly was yesterday, Little Butterfly and Little Mudpie are under the weather as well, and I feel like a truck has hit me. I had to spend $100 on medicines and vitamins today...hopefully we are better soon!

Big Mudpie and Big Butterfly have started gymnastics, and hopefully next week I can get some photo's of them enjoying their new sport. Although I am a little concerned that 4 nights a week of activities might be too much? :)

We had a fanastically relaxing weekend, which was pure bliss. I grabbed some photos of the kids playing on Saturday:














This is how Little Mudpie's boots look. He will not wear them in the backyard. However, he loves wearing them inside! It does my head in...


I am off to have a lemsip and lay on the lounge.

Love to everyone!

L xo

No comments:

Post a Comment