Thursday, 23 September 2010

What a busy day...

Why is it when I have my 'day off', ie all children are otherwise looked after, school, preschool and daycare, I am always busier than when they are home?

And why is it that I always have more planned than what I actually get done?

Is this normal?

Anyway, even though I didn't get everything I wanted to get done today, I did achieve a lot, and tonight I have been playing with photoshop and some new actions. It may not look like much, but there has been a lot of learning happening tonight.

I feel however, that the learning is about to be hindered by the two glasses of wine I have had, and therefore it is time to retreat to bed.

Tomorrow is another busy day though. The big ones have the wheel-a-thon at school and they are extremely excited. Both kids love the last day of school....I am just busting for the holidays :)

Here are some photos I have been playing with. Two are of Will, and one is of rainbow chard. Will is a lot more attractive than the rainbow chard, but I wanted to work on the green stuff and well, Will isn't green.






Tell me he isn't beautiful?

Sleep tight everyone

L xo


No comments:

Post a Comment