Saturday, 27 November 2010

I can see again! (well my blog anyway...)

Hi everyone,

I apologise for my lack of posts recently (again) however this time it wasn't my fault. I was unable to access any blogger blogs, which included my own. It was starting to really get me down. I also couldn't see Under the Sycamore, so I was really sad about that.

It appears my ISP got it together and let me back in here. YAY!

So I have a months worth of photos and fun to tell you about. Starting with me finishing uni! YAY!

Tomorrow is Big and Little Butterflies' first ever dance concert, I am very excited and so are they.

I have Lamb Biryani in the oven and it smells delicious...I might even take a photo seeing as I can actually post it again.

Hope everyone is well!

Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment