Thursday, 23 June 2011

A Little Dose of Gratitude.

I know Saturday is Gratitude day. I didn't post on Saturday gone because I was busy being gracious in my backyard vegetable patch with gumboots and mud (and being very grateful that the rain had come - and gone - and I had gumboots to wear in said mud.)


So as I didn't get a go last week, I would like 2 this week.


The first is today and the second can be on the normal Saturday post.

I have wanted to say this for a while, and I didn't think of this forum until last night at about midnight. So here it is:


I am grateful for my friends.


movie goods

They are truly the most amazing and giving and loving friends anyone could have. They are fantastic at kicking me up the backside when I need it, but they are so supportive, loving and amazing all at once that they really bring me to my knees.

I don't know what I did to get these friends. I must have been a saint in a past life, but here they are, and here to stay it seems. I have collected them from all over Australia. There are some so far away from me I can't believe we are in the same country. There are some only around the corner. I wish you were all only around the corner.

So to my friends, you know who you are. I am grateful for YOU.


And I love you.




2 comments:

  1. :) I'm glad I have you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne. There is a good reason why you have such great friends, you attracted them by being the person you are. happy sunday, jane x

    ReplyDelete