Saturday, 9 July 2011

Grateful Saturday - My New Lens

Hi y'all,

This week is a follow on from last week's Grateful Saturday.

My new lens is here. I have no idea how to use it properly. Photographers would be shuddering at the photos I am taking!

Anyway I am still grateful for it, and I will be grateful when my college of law onsite is over so I can spend more time playing with rather than studying for exams.

Check out all the fun we had on the trampoline yesterday :)








Linking up with *Maxabella Loves today for Grateful Saturday :)

Leanne xo

9 comments:

  1. I love your photos! I'm not a photographer, but who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! so exciting to have a new toy to play with! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need.a.new.lens.

    Great photos!

    Stopping by from Maxabella's link up.
    xo
    babymama
    avagracescloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely photos to share with us here so you are doing just fine if you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  5. your children have such gorgeous eyes! I love these pictures. Stopped by from maxabella. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful portraits!I can hear you...I just got myself a new lens too and love that blurry background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific pics. I'm sure they're not all down to your new lens, but the right tools have gotta help, right? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice bokeh on the first one. see what i did there? fancy photography words. have fun with your new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls! I am enjoying having a much better tool to play with ;)

    L xo

    ReplyDelete