Sunday, 3 July 2011

Wordless Sunday. Baked.

Baked. Potato baked.

Yum!



Linking up with Helen over at One Trick Pony today for Wordless Sunday. She has such a lovely blog - check it out! Don't forget Dee either, who started this whole thing. :)


PS I apologize for the lack of creativity. When my lens broke I sort of concentrated on my new one. I didn't get it today and have to thank Cat so much for lending me another one until my new one arrives (fingers crossed - Tuesday). Next week will be better I promise :) (so much for wordless...)

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, potato bake! My favourite potato dish :) Thanks so much for the kind words about my blog (and linking up!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, YUM baked potato! I'm going to do that for lunch tomorrow!! Great pic!! So so exciting to be getting a new lens!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete