Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Back again...

I woke up the other morning and realised I hadn't blogged in so so long. So much has been missed.

I was ok with that, then. I was happy not to have something else to think about.

Then I woke up that morning. I realised I wanted to share these things with my blog. I want to share Christmas, Little Butterfly's first day at school, Big Butterfly's birthday party, among other things.

So I decided I would. And not only would I start blogging again, but I want to bake again, garden again, be me again. I can't tell you how great that feels.

I have to thank my wonderful friend Chris and her amazingly beautiful and kind family, for having my visit for a weekend that really made me want to be me again.

I need to say her children are so special, loving and caring and they helped me realise that my kids are just as loving and kind and I can stop stressing so much about them being good kids, because they are!

I will start today with some photos of Big Butterfly's birthday party. She turned 7 on Saturday a few weeks ago and had a high tea party. The girls had a ball!







Well I am off to get these biccies out of the oven and put in some muffins.

Have a great day :)

Leanne xo

1 comment:

  1. How nice to see you back blogging my dear friend! I am so grateful for the images of Laurens birthday. Your visit made me realise how much of your life I have been missing and how much I want and need to know how your precious family is ... how my beautful friend is! I reminisced over your visit today and I am so thankful that I have been given the gift of friendship with you, that we are so like minded and share the same doubts and fears in ourselves as mothers. I can be open and honest and know I am not being judged. I am sso grateful for you can cannot wait to see you and your beautiful family next month. Much love always xxx

    ReplyDelete