Saturday, 21 April 2012

Date Night

There have been some stresses going on in our lives over the last few months. Renovating, school holidays, decisions about careers etc. These things have been starting to take their toll on us...

So last night we decided to take some time out and get away for some dinner. We picked our babysitter up at 5.30 and we drove down the road. We had no idea what we were going to do or where we were going to go. When we got to the round about at the end of our street, Mr Mupdie said to me "make your decision - right or left, it might affect your life forever!" I said left and we were off to the beach.

We went to an amazing Thai restaraunt (I wanted Hogs Breath - just to be clear) and I had the Massamun Curry. I must thank two dear friends for this because without them I would not have known what it was (thanks Cat and especially Paul - who makes the most delicious curry EVER).

It was amazing. It changed my life for the better.


Then we went for a walk along the water and by 8 oclock we were ready to go home and fall asleep on the lounge. Truely it was a blissful night and one we so badly needed, however, I can't help but feel it was a little lame that we were home by 9 o clock, after having gone to Bi-Lo on the way home for some groceries (we were actually excited that we could go in together...).

Does anyone else do date night and what do you do for date night? Are you out there grooving the night away for hours, or like us, ready to retire early?

Have a great weekend

Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment