Tuesday, 10 July 2012

New blog coming soon!

Hey y'all!

It's been a while...again.

I am so close to finishing College of Law that I can almost smell freedom. I have also had a bit of health re-evaluations over the last three months as well. AND we got to renovate the kitchen/family room, which means little butterfly has her own room now.

I am going to be back soon with photos, updates and hopefully the ability to keep regularly posting with posts about the renovation, my health overhaul and obviously the gorgeous butterflies and muddies in my life!

I am also hoping that I can reinvent my blog to kick off a whole new chapter here as well...exciting changes in the air.

Stay tuned

L xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, I love hearing of your fun! I am looking forward to the updates!

    ReplyDelete